Revista de Ciências Agroveterinárias (Journal of Agroveterinary Sciences) (ISSN 2238-1171) is a publication of the Centre of Agroveterinary Sciences of the Santa Catarina State University, Lages, SC, Brazil. The journal publishes original and unpublished tecnical-scientific works regarding on researches in Agrarian and Veterinary Sciences and related areas.
The objective of this journal is to publish peer reviewed research articles, scientific notes, and reviews contributing significantly for scientific knowledge diffusion and socialization about research activities on plants, animals, and related organisms.
QUALIS B3 - Ciências Agrárias I
QUALIS B4 - Medicina Veterinária
QUALIS B4 - Zootecnia
Now indexed by SCOPUS!!!
The Revista de Ciências Agroveterinárias (Journal of Agroveterinary Sciences) is indexed by:
- SCOPUS (accepted recently)
- AGRIS (International System for Agricultural Science and Technology)
- CABI (CAB Abstracts and GLOBAL Health)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Google Scholar
- Under evaluation by Biological Abstracts (BIOSIS)